Privacy Notice and GDPR Compliance
At Riflebird, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to this website in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits riflebird.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
You can find more information on how cookies are used on this website in our Cookies Policy.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Links to Other Web Sites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. Those sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice, and if you have questions about how a site uses your information, you’ll need to check that site’s privacy statement.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing your personal information
- Riflebird Limited will process (collect, store and use) information you provide in a manner that is compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and not keep it for longer than is necessary for processing.
- Digital images are stored on a password protected PC on secure premises and unconnected to any network. Images are not stored on any cloud based software.
- No files are saved to external laptops or phones.
- All computers are equipped with up-to-date anti-virus, malware and firewall protection software.
- If data is stored on removable media like a DVD or CD these are kept locked away securely when not being used. All CD and DVD images are securely disposed of using a CD and DVD Shredder.
- Access to personal data is protected and only available to key staff members.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is disposed of securely. As such, personal information in printed format is shredded and electronic files and information are deleted from our computer system once it has been deemed no longer necessary for processing.